Kellogg & Woodlawn Interchange
- // Overall construction scheduling and logistics
- // Coordination with KDOT and City of Wichita Engineers
- // 23,000 LF of 15” to 84” storm sewer
- // 8,600 LF of 12” to 36” sanitary sewer
- // 76,000 SFT beam & lagging with tieback retaining walls
- // One CIP concrete bridge and concrete paving
- // Lighting, traffic control systems, and all overhead signage
The Rock and Woodlawn Intersection Construction included approximately .5 miles of Urban Expressway. Wildcat Construction was responsible for overall construction scheduling, logistics, coordination with KDOT and City of Wichita Engineers. The project was complex and included, 23,000 LF of Storm Sewer ranging from 15” up to 84” in diameter, 8,600 LF of Sanitary Sewer line 12” to 36”.
The Project also included extensive Beam & Lagging with Tieback Retaining walls (76,000 SFT), as well as a Cast in Place concrete bridge.
Wildcat was also responsible for Concrete Paving, Lighting, Traffic Control Systems, and all overhead signage.
Engineer: Cook, Flatt, & Strobel Engineers, P.H.